Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Boys bedroom ideas, part 1

I needed some inspiration as I am redesigning my sons bedroom who has just turned 9. 

I love the idea of having a main focal feature in a room.

Hanging a Faux Animal head over the bed really does the trick.



By Rachel Denny




I love these bright animal heads from White faux taxidermy 




The Alejandra | Stag Deer Head | Faux Taxidermy | Pink ResinThe Benzie | Mini Bear Head | Faux Taxidermy | Seaofam Resin


An amazing variety of styles and funky colors.


The Myra | Mini Zebra Head | Faux Taxidermy | White Resin







These are just amazing by artist Rachel Denny.


Cardboard is a great and cheaper option.
You can find them on ebay 




You can find papier mache ones in Anthropology 

These are probably better for younger children from Graham and Green.


No comments: